Hi Everyone As Today is Easter [ This Post came a few days after easter] I wanted to write to you about my Favorite part of Easter for me it is eating the mini chocolate eggs which I tell my mother to buy for me and my sister. But I also like to have an easter hunt which I have with my friends. Easter hunt is my favorite as it feels like an adventure. So this year I and my sister are going to be doing activities together. I also like to paint eggs normal, not chocolate ones but I do like to share my chocolate eggs around my neighborhood. At the end of the day, me and my sister like to watch a short movie like a 1-hour movie as Easter is on a Sunday and school is on the next day so we like to watch a short one. One of my favorite short movies me and my sister like to watch on easter is Home its an amazing movie and I love it so so much and could watch it every day but I can't but it is an amazing movie and if you have seen it you can tell m...
Do You want to know about Good Friday like me then this is the post for you! Hi Everyone Good Friday is close so I thought you might like to know about it so I have taken out some easy and fun facts for you to read. So I hope you enjoy reading them. Fun Facts- Good Friday is a religious holiday usually observed by Christians. It is also called Holy Friday , Black Friday , or Great Friday . It is observed to remember the crucifixion [ Is a kind of apunishement] of Jesus Christ, his death, and his rising from the dead. These were a few facts about Good Friday I hope you liked them!! Write in the comments what other festivals would you like to know about. Bye for now!!!!
So nice..lil artist🎨👩🎨👏👏👏👏
ReplyDeletevibrant and detailed work kavya...how about giving each work a title
DeleteWowww...each art has vivid colors, clarity and beautiful.❤
ReplyDeleteAt such a young age so neatness and clarity of thought......👏👏👏👏👌keep it u👍
ReplyDeletebeautiful work and so neatness and clarity in your work keep it up girl🤗🤗 each art has vivid colours and beautiful work😀😀🤩
ReplyDelete