About Good Friday - Fun Facts

 Do You want to know about Good Friday like me then this is the post for you!

Hi Everyone Good Friday is close so I thought you might like to know about it so I have taken out some easy and fun facts for you to read. So I hope you enjoy reading them.

Fun Facts- 

Good Friday is a religious holiday usually observed by Christians. 

It is also called Holy Friday, Black Friday, or Great Friday.

It is observed to remember the crucifixion [ Is a kind of apunishement] of Jesus Christ, his death, and his rising from the dead.

These were a few facts about Good Friday I hope you liked them!!

Write in the comments what other festivals would you like to know about.

Bye for now!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question and Answer

Song with a Message !!!!!